Product Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use the body butter on my face?
- Our whipped body butter is designed to be used on the entire body--face included. For the face, only a light application of body butter is needed.
- Can I use the sugar scrub on my face? What about my feet?
- The sugar scrub is intended to gently exfoliate the skin. Use it on your entire body--face and feet included. The sugar scrub should not be used daily on the face, as facial skin is more delicate than the rest of the body.
- What’s beard balm?
- For those with facial hair, it is essential to keep the hair (and skin beneath the hair) cleaned, moisturized, and conditioned with nutrients. Our beard balm is the perfect product that serves all 3 of those needs. It is formulated with key essential oils to clean the hair, soothe any skin irritation, and prevent future irritation. The shea butter and carrier oils penetrate the skin and moisturize the skin and hair. The small amount of beeswax within the blend provides hold necessary for larger beards without weighing them down.
- Can I eat your products?
- Although our products are only made with natural, earth-based ingredients, ingesting these ingredients may cause digestive discomfort and are not safe for consumption (e.g., specific essential oils). Don’t eat our products.